Monday, January 15, 2018

Day 1999: Off to Beau!






muse mail#1: collage, gesso & china marker













Want music?

 




Click here for Lionel Ritchie, Love will find a way
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










Next thing on my to do list is Muse Mail art, a fun group.


art by Thomas LaBadia


We each send a 6x6" artwork each month to 
a different, assigned artist & fellow Muse Mail member.
Many have theirs already in the mail. I feel late.

 
step 1: 6x6" heavy presentation board.

I have no plan, so will see what happens?





I get out boxes of papers for inspiration.


step 2 (color not accurate)

I start with painter's olive masking paper.


step 3 (color not accurate)

And, a quick ink brush drawing, out of the blue?


step 4

Added three random scraps, just playing.


step 5

Five more torn scraps. I use gluestick & a brayer.


step 6

Not sure, but close to done? Step 4 looks better to me?


step 7

Evidently not knowing when to stop, and dissatisfied ...
I got out white gesso!


step 8

Ruined? I hope not. 
I always say, it's not done till you're done.
Definitely not done, I need a little miracle.





Not a miracle, but china marker & tissue helped.
If I work more, the "overworked police" will come knocking.




Glad to be done, so a "done" dance!
it will be in the mail to New York Tuesday.











A smile for Monday ...









No comments: