Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Day 2008: She wears her heart on her art.







Clara2: old photo, junk mail collage & digital











Want music?

 




Click here for  Kenny Loggins & Michael McDonald, This is it.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









You've heard of someone wearing their heart on their sleeve? 
Artist Beatriz Helton wears her heart on her art.






See earlier blogs with her wonderful art here, here, & here.
We are both part of the 12 member Muse Mail.
Today I received art to be treasured from Beatriz. 






a two sided treat, 






that I held, studied and enjoyed.






As I have her every gift ...



2-1/2" x 3-1/2" fabric & hand stitched mini journal

   that I have been lucky to receive.

2-1/8" x 3-1/4" linen cover on heavy w/c paper


And, her amazing work that I have photographed ...







A wonderful soulful, vulnerable artist. 
You'd love her too!













A smile for Wednesday ...







No comments: