Saturday, January 13, 2018

Day 1997: Buyer beware, even if you didn't?





playtime: ink, watercolor & collage










Want music?

 




Click here for Balanescu Quartet, The Model
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








I try to keep this blog short and upbeat.
Today, still grounded,  I decided to tackle statements, bills etc. 
A dreaded task but since I still live in the real world, a must.




I saw a charge on my card statement, Kuchareyserum $37.14?
I know I could benefit from treatment, but I hadn't ordered any!
And, I checked past statements and found ...
the same charge $37.14 in November, 
and again in September $37.14 under 888-297-2483serum!
I called and Sarah said I had signed up for a membership 
and that was the fee for a very exclusive membership 
where I could buy at discount ... 
she was ready to list the benefits when I cut in saying 
I hadn't ordered or agreed to buy anything.
I didn't know how they got my information, 
but I wanted everything cancelled and refunded. 


 


They did cancel the membership immediately & said there 
would be 2 refund credits for November and December.
I called back and Diego said the September amount 
would not be refunded because it was past the 30 day limit. 
I will be getting that refund through dispute with Citibank, 
but irritating to have to waste time & go through those hoops.





After minimal research I found Cosmetic Saver
a Laguna based business of one year with a "F" rating 
with the BBB, unanswered complaints and a blog,
both of which will soon have an additional complaint. 
I am usually easy going, but this is just wrong!








Don't mess with a wronged Grandma?















Thank you for stopping by & for your patience with me.
(I don't usually rant in public)
Wishing you a wonderful weekend wherever you are. 












A smile for Saturday ...












No comments: