Thursday, January 25, 2018

Day 2009: A show and tell?








judy: junk mail collage, china marker & digital










Want music?

 




Click here for  Chaka Khan, I feel for you.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Studio 250 group invited me on Wednesday, 1/24.
It's a group of WC, oil, acrylic & pastel painters, 
a printmaker, a zentangle artist , a do-it-all like Ginny.
 So, a really nice group of 16 artists.
We met at Susan’s home.  Lunch was at 12,  
and a wonderful variety of delicious food.
I was asked to do a Show and Tell. 
I brought about 30 journals, collages, cards, postcards 
& a large digital collages. I answered questions.
 
 
No: 30 x 30" digital of junk mail collage


Now I am home @ 3:30 unpacking and repacking 
for tomorrow's last class of the 4 week series ...

 
info & sign up here

We have room if you're in the area and want to play?


by Judy Todd


Doesn't this look like fun? Thanks Judy!








 Throwback Thursday ...



young WonderWoman, Halloween 1978












A smile for Thursday ...





No comments: