Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Day 1993: I saw something I thought special ...







Ada:  photo, acrylic, collage & digital.










Want music?

 





Click here for Aretha Franklin, Till you come back to me.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Dear friend & artist Heidi from Austria
 gave me permission to share her photos with you ...
please enjoy beauty from across the planet.















Just beautiful, thank you dear Heidi! 










I saw something I thought special today. 
I was at a stop light and noticed a ...
Grandpa walking his Granddaughter across the busy street.
She was about 5, helmeted & walking her tiny pink bike.
It was raining lightly and Grandfather held an
umbrella that covered her and part of him.

I didn't have my phone handy & I can't draw it, but
I wanted to share, so am trying by using words?
Did you get the picture I'm trying to send?











A smile for Tuesday ...














No comments: