Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Day 1595: A gift from Beatriz!
















We planned a lunch, 
half way in between our homes. 
We picked ...

 



 Time with Beatriz is a gift in itself.


Beatriz, December 6, 2016


Look at that face!
I knew I liked Beatriz when we first met.
A sweet quiet lady who exudes love.
Look at that smile!
Beatriz is a wonderful artist, 



by Beatriz Helton
 
featured earlier,  here.

 
Beatriz & husband, Dave, September 1, 2016


And a follow up post about their dog Jack, here.




With surely one of the worlds best faces, 
I came home today and played with the original.




I did about 40 variations,





narrowed to 24 and ...





and even then, I had major trauma





trying to decide which got enlarged &




 which would go in the ice cube tray.
Do they still have ice cube trays?





I texted Beatriz for permission





& she trusted me! 





Beatriz made & gave me this beautiful 2 x 3-1/4" journal,
 what a treasure & friend, & oh that face!
Thank you Beatriz!








A smile for Wednesday ...




No comments: