Thursday, December 20, 2018

Day 2338: Wonderful memories surface.





Fliers: old photo & collage










Want music?

 




Click here for  Bill Withers, Lovely Day.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Feeling sentimental. And blessed. 
I've been retired (but still busy) for six years
I still hear from some former students at this time of year.
Some are still in school, working or in college.
Some have graduated from college, several with master degrees.
Many are married, many have families and pets to show me.
A few are retired and also busy.






I smile as I read every word. Wonderful memories surface.
I smile again as I think of their future.
God is good.







 And, from the "Too good not to share" department:






 Cute and doable, right?







74 degrees, Sunny, Santa Ana, CA





Four yudansha joined Demura Sensei for lunch after class at Uoko.













For FB Throwback Thursday ...


Kangeiko, Costa Mesa Dojo, January 6, 2006






A smile for Thursday ...






No comments: