Thursday, February 15, 2024

Day 4190: Hearts, Surprises, TBT.

 

   

"Lost lives":  junk mail, collage





  

Want music?

 

    

Click here: Eric Clapton, Layla

 


 

 
2GN2S



Wednesday was  day! So ...
Some  samplings from my stash.
Nail Heart by Wayne Chisnall


emakesart.blogspot.com
rockriverstitches.blogspot.com


Erector Set hearts by gilhooly studio
pinguide1.lovez.it
Rogene Manas, Oregon. Paper clay.
junkbonanza.blogspot.com
indulgy.com
patinawhite.typepad.com
Corita Kent

paysdemerveille.canalblog.com
 
 
love-stitching-red.blogspot.com

 
And, two of my own 's.


jacki long


jacki long

Tread gently.







Throwback Thursday ...


photo by Marian Steuart


 
Demura Sensei, 2011?




Tuesday, when I got home from the dentist, I saw something on my door step as I drove by. When I parked in my garage, I went in to the front door and found ...



And because it was hard to photograph in entirety, some close ups.

 


 

 

 

 
 

 
 The flowers were from WonderWoman, and so beautiful, I moved them to whatever room I was in.
  
Then a received this card in the mail from dear friend and artist, TERRY GARRETT.
 
envelope
 

card, front

card, back

I am so lucky.

 
 
 

  
 
A cute 6 minute video, Last Knit,  here.
 
 
  
Just because ...
  

 

 

Thursday's Smiles ... 

 





   




  
  

 
 
 
   




   
  



   





 




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marian took that picture of Sensei several years ago when he was in Canada for the seminar. Good old days for sure. Cam

jacki long said...

Thanks so much Cam, I like to credit the artist. I have added to the TBT pic. Do you think the guess year is right??

elenor said...

Jacki, you have one of the most beautiful hearts I can imagine. I'm so grateful I got to know you and be in touch with you via the www.
Thank you!

jacki long said...

Oh Elenor, you are so kind and I am afraid you over-estimate me? I try but have so much to work on. I think the blog is good for me.