Sunday, February 4, 2024

Day 4178: Tournament and Bone Tired.

 

   "

"Inhumane": junk mail collage




  

Want music?

 

    

Click here: FKJ and Tom Misch, Loosin' My Way.



 

 
2GN2S



  



Three weeks from today, 
and we are getting ready for you.






I heard myself say I am "bone tired"!  Do you know that feeling?

It seemed both strange and appropriate. 

 


A little research was in order.
And since I am easily distracted ...
   

and almost any other things, I looked up bone.
And since I have two titanium bionic hips, and two new titanium shoulder replacements, first I looked up the hip bone ....   
Cool, right? And then I started collecting ...

  


and then ... this cutie ...

   

and while I should have been working on other stuff
I had illustrated my status ...


 
 
 
 

  
 
A 6  minute video,  Boom,  here.
 
 
 
  
Just because ...
  

 
Cuban Trogon


Sunday's Smiles ...  



 



     
 

 
 


 

   



 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

john said...

This piece reminds me of film. The focus is on the foreground and the background is not in focus. Like it! :-)