Saturday, October 31, 2020

Day 3018: A belated birthday, again.

 

 

 

"Gert Burns": old photo, digital collage.

 

 Valerie gave me an old photos today, I played with Gert this evening.

 



       

 What was unusual, was that it had her name, Gert Burns.

I will probably revisit Gert, and try something different.

 



Want music?




Click here for  Bill Withers, Lovely Day.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

A belated birthday, again.

 These birthdays keep galloping past me, more often.
Good friend, and artist Valerie had a birthday and we celebrated    today with fish tacos! What, you don't like tacos? 


I made a birthday card for Valerie, and caught some of the steps.

 

 

A pencil sketch of Val in her studio, she is an artist.

 

 

She specializes in journals, book-making and collage.

 

I used various papers for collage, then

 


outlined it with a marker. It is wonky, but she liked it.


 
 


•  An appropriate 1-1/2 minute video, dance, here.
•  A 1-minute video, talking parrot, here.
•  A very cute 4-minute video, babies& animals, here.
 

 

Just because ...

Blue Bellied Roller



 
                        

Smiles for Saturday ...
 

                        













 
 
 




     Thanks for stopping by today.
Happy Halloween Y'all!


5 comments:

elenor said...

Thanks for sharing a new step-by-step. I always enjoy them.
Have a beautiful Sunday, dear Jacki.

john said...

Gert Burns....what a lovely photo. I love what you did with the image. The greys are great! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, Elenor! I thought of you with the step by step, people do seem to like them. Do you celebrate Halloween in Austria? Either way, have a great weekend.

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, I highly value your opinion.

Brianna said...

Hi greatt reading your post