Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Day 2993: Hey Zack! GH#3 is 20!

 

 

"Zack@4" photography.

 

"Zack@4" photo, digital.

 

 



Want music?




Click here for  The Jacksons,  Show You The Way To Go
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?



 
 

Maybe too much family?

(I WARNED YOU!)

One of the many things I love about Grandhunk #3 is ...
everything!
 


This is a really cool kid. Of course I am biased.
But, if you knew him you'd say the same.
 
Zack, at 4 looked like me at 4. 

  Youngest of three great grandsons, 
Zack is funny, smart and everything else.
 

... don't all Grandma's draw on their grandson's toes?

He used WonderWoman's phone to text himself this message ...



 I told him once,  "...you act all cool and stuff ...
but you're a marshmallow inside." 
He smiled and said, "don't tell anybody."


Three boys so close in age and friendship, 
there is always something funny going on.

while WonderWoman was shopping, note the shoes?

Six years ago Zack posted this text to his Dad...
 

Jordan & Zack at Grandma TLC's
I am so blessed to watch this family grow.























2019





I have known this young man since he made his entrance, 
20 years ago, and have loved every minute of watching him grow 
into a fine, tall, strong, funny, compassionate, great young man.

Happy 20th Birthday, Zack!




Grandhunk #3, I love you endlessly.

                                                         



A Smile  for Tuesday ...
 



This would be Zack, in elephant world.


                                                                         Thanks for stopping by..
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

Branmuffin said...

Happy 20th, Zack! Great montage Jacki!

jacki long said...

Thanks Brand, I will tell him.

john said...

It is fun to play around with apps. What better way than to use an image of someone you love. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, so true.

Irene Rafael said...

Those grandsons have had the love of a grandmother like no other!!❤️

jacki long said...

Thank you, Irene! I could have never imagined hoe=w much I love these young men. What a joy.