Friday, October 30, 2020

Day 3017: I've driven by it a hundred times, but what is it?

 

 

"New rides": digital collage.

 

 



Want music?




Click here for  Rose Royce, Car Wash.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

2GN2S

 I've driven by it a hundred times, but what is it?


The Flight at Tustin Legacy is a creative office campus located in Southern California’s Orange County. The first phase includes nine independent buildings totaling 390,000 sq. ft. It includes a combination of single-level office buildings, amenity and food service buildings and four-story office buildings that connect to the site through the use of various outdoor amenities, balconies and large operable doors.


After seeing this ad, I decided that a field trip was in order. I could see this new complex and get pizza, win-win! I texted Ann and told when I was leaving and asked if she wanted to go too? She did and we left at 11,  a short trip. I took lots of photos.



























We only visited the Mess Hall. Eight different food offerings, a beautiful indoor and outdoor facility, definitely worth a visit, we thought.


 
 


•  A storytime video, Long Beach Library, here.
•  A 2-1/2minute video, candy corn, here.
•  An especially wonderful 6-minute video, don't miss it, here


 
                        
Smiles for Friday ...
 
 









                 

 










                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

 

5 comments:

john said...

I wonder if you were inspired by the fire images and the smoke of late. You know me, I love red. :-)

jacki long said...

Thank, John. Yes, maybe. I did have a color version, then tried this red wash and liked the variety of reds that showed up. Have a great weekend.

Carrol Wolf said...

Hi Jacki,

Thank you for always brightening up your friend's days with your creative and fun blogs.

I found the candy corn video fascinating and the elephant videos were so full of emotion and a time to just relax and watch love happening.

I do want to go to Tustin and try some of that pizza, too.

Have a happy halloween, it will be a bit different this year.

elenor said...

This office campus is really very impressive. Such beautiful architecture and design indoors and outdoors. Who wouldn't like to stay and work there.
Have a fine weekend, dear Jacki!

Jane I said...

Thanks, Jacki,


I really appreciated the humor; I needed it today Jane