Sunday, October 11, 2020

Day 2998: God bless Jose, amd maybe TMI.



Contemplation": photo. collage and digital





Want music?




Click here for  Genesis Owusu, WUTD
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?


                                                        




Friday was the rehearsal for Brittany and Jake's wedding Saturday.  Held at the beautiful Hyatt Regency Hotel and Resort on PCH, looking over the beautiful Pacific. (Pacific check for Rad Nana). Wendy, the wedding planning was amazing at juggling all the details and questions with such grace. Calming to everyone. The bride-to-be was already radiant, the groom-to-be, handsome and fidgety.  My vantage point as officiator was wonderful to see each family come down the aisle and file to their designated spot. I had never thought about seeing the wedding from that point, but I did this day. This is my third and last wedding. I said that after each previous wedding. I always carry my Aunt Vonda's well-worn bible, as I know she will help me through.

 

After the rehearsal we were to go to dinner at an Italian restaurant. Jenny typed it into my phone, so I would know where to go. The young valet brought my car and I started off for Warner, the street of the restaurant. I realized I didn't remember the name or number, so pulled over to check. My screen was black and would not open. I tried a force open and still nothing. It was dead. I had used my phone for the pictures above, but the battery had been fine. I couldn't call for help, and I realized for the first time how dependent I was on this tiny device. I drove up and down Warner but on a busy Friday night, I finally gave up and drove home. As I walked in, my land phone rang, it was Jenny checking on me. 

 Once home, I plugged in the phone, but no sign of life. This morning I got up hoping it was alive, but it was still dead. I called Apple Care, and Jose set about helping me. My 6+ i-phone is about 5 -6 years old. Jose worked some magic and I am back in business. A new i-phone may be in my future, they are up to 11 now.

 

 
 
 
                                                                             
•  An under 1-minute funny video, animals, here.
•  A beautiful 3-minute video, Vincent, here.
 
 

Just because ...




 
 



Smiles for Sunday ...
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 









                                                                         Thanks for visiting.
 
 
 
 

No comments: