Monday, January 1, 2018

Day 1985: Hello 2018!





Ruby: junk mail angel #15, collage & acrylic



I'm still at it! Making junk mail angels, until I don't.
I could easily be persuaded to switch gears, so let me know?
Meanwhile, here's a quick step-by step of #15 ...



1
2
























3

















































5
6

























(fashion-forward angel?)









Want music?

 




Click here for Pharrel Williams, Happy.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Hello 2018! You came fast!
Like a sprinter that passes the group and finishes strong.
Some make resolutions, and I have too in the past.
But now I will just try to do my best, a day at a time.
I was thinking today about what I have learned 
during this many years on a spinning planet.
For me, mainly 3: gratitude, patience & showing up.
There's a long list under each category, 
but I'm sure you have your own.
But, under gratitude I'd like to thank you,
how kind of you to visit this silly blog when you can.
I appreciate and thank you for that.
Like most of us, I am blessed indeed.
And I am wishing the happiest, healthiest new year in 2018 
for you, your family & friends. ♥♥♥

New Years greetings for you, from a simpler time.
Believe it or not, before my time!
And a dozen, because I couldn't settle on just one.


2
1










3

4
5
























6

7

8

























9

10
11
























12



And if you have a minute, 
I'd love to know your favorite? Wanna play?
You can comment or e-mail jlonginc@gmail.com
If you let me know I'll post the winning image again on Day 1987.














A smile for Monday ...









No comments: