Thursday, April 4, 2024

Day 4239: U-Pick Strawberries, Surprise and TBT.

 

     

"Watching": newspaper, collage, ink, digital..


 





 

Want music?

 

    

Click : Jeff Lorber, By My Side.

 


  

 

 
2GN2S


U-Pick and Savor: Strawberry Season at The Ecology Center
 

The Ecology Center, a renowned 28-acre farm and educational hub in San Juan Capistrano, extends an invitation to the community for its annual Strawberry U-Pick event starting on Saturday, April 6. Enjoy the vibrant splendor of spring with the exclusive opportunity to pick from the region's only Regenerative Organic Certified™ strawberries. The farm welcomes visitors every Saturday and Sunday, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.








 

Another surprise! I usually only allow myself a half hour of tv during the day, otherwise it gobbles up my day. If I am home at 2:30, I do watch 25 Words or Less. So while sitting on the couch, there was a knock on the door. I never get company so I was puzzled? USPO dropped of a box for me? Not expecting mail, I opened it ...

 



Right about here I knew who this was from. My good friend Norma has been enjoying the blog videos lately, there's another one today. They are Miniscule from France, about 4 or 5 min, no words, just sounds, good for all ages, and very cute.

 




 

Thanks Norma! 

I am so blessed that you are in my life.

 


 


Throwback Thursday...



Demura Sensei, David Alduenda , jacki long

Super Summer Seminar, Racquetball World, 

Santa Ana, CA.  1993





 
 
 
 

  
 
A 4 minute video,  ant & lazy grasshopper , here
 
  
Just because ...
 
  

Polish Frizzle Bantam.




Thursday's Smiles ...  

 





 

   



     
   



   


 



 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 




2 comments:

john said...

I did not see that there was a face at first. I thought about the silver-ness and then all of a sudden I saw the glasses. I love when that happens. :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you, John. As I have said before, I love it when you like it!