Saturday, March 23, 2024

Day 4227: Spring and Hilbert Museum.

 

      

"Target": junk collage, ink, digital.


 

 




  

Want music?

 

    

Click : Kirk Franklin, Why We Sing

 


  

 

 
2GN2S








More from the Hilbert Museum



167 N. Atchison Street, Orange, CA 92866/Tuesday through Saturday, 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
 
 
 
I took less photos as I had a time limit but I tried to get a few of the unusual. 
 

 





 
 
 





 
 
 
 

  
 
A 5 minute video, Caterpillar & brook, here
 
  
Just because ...
 
 
Lady Amherst's Pheasant




Saturday's Smiles ...  





   


     


   
 
    


 

  


   



 
 
 






6 comments:

elenor said...

Love your collage, Jacki! And I love your pics of all the old radios. Today it's so usual to get all infos possible as soon something is happening. The radio really changed the world.
Your last smile is wonderful!
Happy Sunday!

jacki long said...

Thank you Elenor, It was fun to see the old radios. A friend commented a really sweet family story, and as soon as I get her okay, I will share it!

Lynn said...

Hi Jacki, the radios reminded me of a dear friend in New Zealand who collected Bakelite radios. He collected many things made out of Bakelite but his radio collection was more than 2 dozen and quite extraordinary. Brought back memories of our years in New Zealand.

jacki long said...

Bakelite! I was trying to think of that word! Somebody I know used to collect Bakelite jewelry? A lot of the radios on display at the Hilbert looked familiar, so I imagine I saw them in other peoples homes? Ah, memories.

john said...

Rich! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John.