Wednesday, July 12, 2023

DAY 3985 :Windows and Mom.

 

"Torn apart": acrylics, junk mail collage.
 


                                         

Want music?

                                            
 

Click here: Jack Jackson, Better Together

 click back on this blog here to listen while you browse, or not?

 

2GN2S ...


Windows!
(*This is a re-post from 2013, "cause Carrol said I could.)

No, not the operating system by Microsoft,
but real windows!

If "eyes are the windows of the soul" ...
then windows must be the eyes of the building. Right?


Fascinating from outside and what they show inside.Fun to imagine what it looks like inside?


No  matter what, they frame a composition 
 

some are dressy outside, but they won't let you in.


Others decorate for you, and invite you in.

All of these windows reside within a 2 block radius.


Downtown Santa Ana Artist District has so many gems, a great walk to see treasures.


Personality to share.


Get in close, and you get a bonus ... reflections.


Are you enjoying this as much as I am?


Even though these blinds were closed, 
I got a shot.


Even the security gate couldn't stop 
a photo.


Gorgeous old buildings with recessed windows.
 

Fancy eye candy, there for 
the (picture) taking.


I practically did a back-bend to get this 
shot. All in all, exercise and a fun walk


    "Mother" by Superman      

         (Bassel Salloum, (great son-in-law)


The mother is the most important member of the family. Mom provides the heart and soul of every good family. Her role is exhausting, difficult most 
of the time, rewarding most of the time and vital 
to the rest of us ALL of the time. My life has been filled with many blessings. I have amazing parents Hoda Salloum (Happy Mothers Day Mom I adore you) and Mike Salloum (my mentor I love you pop) 2 amazing brothers Tarek Salloum (one of the greatest people I know) and Jimmy Salloum (one of the greatest people I know) an amazing mother in law Jacki Long (You are a true blessing to this world) 3 ridiculously amazing and inspiring kids Jordan Salloum Jake Salloum and Zack Salloum (you 3
have changed me forever.) You are my heart and soul) but the greatest blessing I have ever received came on March 10th 1992 when I met and literally instantly fell in love with Erin Long (Salloum). The minute I met you I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. Your sexy as hell, Beautiful to the point you take my breath away and your personality is on another level (the only "10" I have ever met in my life). These things where very obvious. The bonus I received is what an AMAZING mother you are. If I could have designed my idea of the perfect mother to our 3 boys it would be you. I wake up everyday and look at that sexy beautiful face and I thank God for my greatest blessing. I truly feel like I won the lottery of life because you are my partner thru it all. God bless you, I love you, you are my EVERYTHING. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
 

 

 
A great 3 minute video, Ghost Motherhere.


 
Just because ...
 
Rosy Starling

 


 


Wednesday's Smiles ...
  


 
 













                             Thanks for coming by today ...

 

7 comments:

Carrol Wolf said...

Love your graphic: so colorful. The letter by Superman: awesome. Those windows make me want to get in my car and go walk Santa Ana. Thank you for sharing them. Stay out of the heat. And thank you for another great start to my day.

elenor said...

What a wonderful tribute to his wife and mother of his boys! I loved reading it.

jacki long said...

Thank you dear Carrol.
It's always lovely to hear from you.
Dont the windows have personality??
Please take good care.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenoe. He wrote it a few years ago and I came across it yesterday and though I might share? Please take good care.

john said...

OK. This one is so amazing. It is a Jacki version of impressionistic. :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you Carole, I know how bust you are so to take time to write a comment, an extra big hug and thank you.

jacki long said...

Thank you Elenor, yes I thought it was too good not to share?