Friday, July 21, 2023

Day 3994: Beware and Texts.


"Uncertainty" junk mail collage, digital.

................

                                Want music?

Click here: Al Green, Simply Beautiful.


 

2GN2S ...

Never Share Photos of Your ...

boarding pass! Sometimes you're just so excited to go on vacation, you simply have to take that classic photo of your boarding pass,  passport and post it on social media. That's not the best idea. Boarding passes contain quite a bit of personal information, and if that it gets in the wrong hands, you're in for a bumpy ride.


 

When I checked my phone this morning, I saw that I had a text from Grandhunk#3! I love hearing from all of them, but this was GH#3, Zack.
 
 
This started my day with a smile, a 21 year old so thoughtful!
 
 

 

 A 2+minute video, Anna Miralles, art, here.

 
Just because ...
  
Jacana, carrying 3 babies.


 


Thursday's Smiles ...
  

 
 




 
 

                       Thanks for coming by today ...




4 comments:

elenor said...

Wonderful collage, Jacki.
Love your conversation with Grandhunk#3! He is such a kind young man. you can be so proud of your family.
Wishing you a great weekend, Jacki!

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor. All three grandhunks are kind, polite, caring young men. I think their parents did a good job.
Have a wonderful weekend, Elenor!

Courtney Thomas said...

I love that your grandhunks check in on their favorite lady 💟 Love the post Jacki!

jacki long said...

Thank you, Courtney, I love it too, I am so lucky. Thanks to you guys too!