Thursday, July 27, 2023

Day 4000: Soccer , TBT and! 4000!


"Mixed signals": collage, ink.


Want music?

    Click here: Oh Yeah, yello

 


2GN2S ... 

The Philippines National Women's Team 

The  Team, who became the first team of any gender from the Southeast Asian nation to play at a World Cup. While they fell to the more experienced Swiss team in the first round, history had already been made. The team is building itself with the help of South Asians born or raised in other parts of the world. “I know soccer isn’t the main sport in the Philippines," said team member Sarina Bolden, a Filipina-America born in California "But I think by seeing us on the big screen on the big stage, I think more people are going to be really interested and  get into soccer."


 


 

(Almost every day) I do this silly blog. I have to qualify it because there were a couple of technical snafus like the new years day that I spilled a full glass of limeade over and into my Mac laptop keyboard.

When I started mid-2012, I had said I would blog daily.  I just checked the calculator that's10.9589041 years. Today is

day 4000
! (blogs)

And I want to thank you for your kindness, and if you took time to comment, it does fuel me to go on. And your patience with my oddball topics, family, pics, art and smiles.

 


Throwback Thursday

Ozawa and Demura Sensei, 1986  


 
 

 
 
A great 4 minute video, Cat concerthere.


 
Just because ...
 
Kingfisher


 


Thursday's Smiles ...
 
 





                     Thanks for coming by today ...

 

 

 

12 comments:

elenor said...

Congratulation, Jacki to day 4000! It's fabulous that you have been creating an interesting, entertaining, funny, lovely, .... but NEVER boring blog for us nearly every day for nearly 11 years. Bravo! Jacki, thank you so much for inspiring me and making me smile and happy every day when I visit your blog. It's like a journey to the opposite place across the ocean to meet a good and dear friend. Jacki, I hope there are many more blogs to come. Wishing you all the best Jacki!

Jared said...

Congratulations Jacki ❤️

Anonymous said...

Actually, the crazier you get the more I enjoy it. Keep it up!👍👍

Branmuffin said...

Congratulations on 4,000, Jacki!!! That's a crazy accomplishment and proof of dedication!

lms said...

Jacki, Super Congrats on 4000! I love your blog!!

john said...

There is a strong architectural feel to this piece. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks again, Elenor! Once again you make my day with your kind words.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Jared!

jacki long said...

Thanks Anonymous #1??? Permission to be crazier, how fun!

jacki long said...

thanks to you LMS, I think I know who you are if you live in SD? Thanks again.

jacki long said...

Thank you to Anonymous #2, initial would be great? But I thank you for taking the time, I really appreciate it.

jacki long said...

Thank you, John, I thought so too.
August is coming!! ;o)