Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Day 3172: Oh what a day!


4 easy pieces, collage.
 



Want music?




Click here for Jennifer Hudson, Simply Beautiful.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

Update 


 Oh what a day! Yesterday I got a text from Grandhunk #1 ...

And so, today at 1 pm I opened the door ...

GH#1 (Jordan), Katie, Elenie, GH#3 (Zack)
I was ready with a camera!

on our way to the P.O. and then to ...



Antonio burger, all mine. (I ate half & had half for supper)

 
Shared between Elenie & GH#3 (they had a big breakfast)

Katie

GH#1

it's such a cute place, besides great food ...

 





Can you tell it is a fun group? 

 


 I handed my phone back and asked each one to take a selfie ...

Katie

Elenie

Elenie & GH#3

GH#1

They all walked me in and lots of hugs.


I watched and waved till they were out of sight. Grandma's out there will know what I mean, this was perfect, and their idea.


 

 
 

•  A fun 4-1/2 minute video, Alvin Ailey, here.


  
Just because ...
 
Blue-naped Chlorophonia


  
                         

Smiles for Wednesday ...
 
 










                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

8 comments:

elenor said...

Oh yes, as a grandma I know exactly what you mean. I feel so happy for you that you had such a good time together with the boys and their girl friends. This feeling is with you all day and night and makes everything bright and easy. Your family really is the best!

jacki long said...

Thanks Elenor, I knew you would relate! Feeling so blessed. Wishing you a great time with your family.

Carrol Wolf said...

Wow! Wow! and Wow!

What a total treat. The graphic, the lovely day and such treasured young people, then the Alvin Alley dancers and the funnies that left me chuckling. When we have lunch remind me to tell you about the last one and how it related to a time when I was traveling with a group of girlfriends.

Oh, and I hope I didn't gain any weight looking at all that delicious food!

SlocombesOut&About said...

Way to go Jordan & Zack! What lovely grandsons you have, Jacki. You are blessed.

john said...

Sounds like a perfect day! You are lucky indeed! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, Denise, yes I am blessed and they are so kind and thoughtful! Hope your trip is going well?

jacki long said...

Thank you,, John. Yes, it was perfect, and I really appreciate their kind thoughtfulness. Hope you are having a terrific day.

Unknown said...

So amazing i am little bit ashamed to share this marvelous story about a great Dr Oselumen who helped me to enlarge my small penis size and my weak erection through his natural herbal medicine and cream,i was passing through many heart broke because i have a very small penis about 3 inches i was so are shame of my self i could not satisfy my wife in bed,my marriage was really breaking, my wife was about to divorce me and i needed help urgently,i have used all type of drugs but none work for me,so one faithful day as i was browsing through the internet i saw few comments on a forum about how Mr Paul Kern from France testified how Dr Oselumen helped him to enlarge his penis and also cured his weak erection,i contacted him through his email droselumen @gmail.come he replied and gave me steps to follow and i did just as he said ,and he sent me the natural herbal medicine and cream to me through the UPS service and i receive it within 3 days and i used the natural herbal medicine and the cream for just three weeks to my greatest surprise my penis that was just 3 inches got enlarge to 10 inches long and fully strong,wow my wife love me more then before i am so happy that i can satisfy her very well now in bed ,,i even last longer than before thank you so much Dr Oselumen for making me a real man again ..so if you are out there having similar problems please contact him now on his email droselumen @gmail.come or whatsapp him or call him through his phone number +2348054265852.