Sunday, April 25, 2021

Day 3169: So lucky, so blessed.

 

 

"Michie": photograph, digital collages.

 



Want music?




Click here for Don Ho, I'll Remember You.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Update

 

While AWOL from the blog I was really surprised by receiving art from good friends. I hadn't expected that? I decided to share with you and thank them, I love them all. 

From artist/friend Elenor, in Austria ...

Jacki, I hope you are recovering well. I took this picture last Friday Morning, the last time we got some sun. Can you believe temperatures were not much over the freezing Point? Thinking of you and sending you love, Elenor

From artist/friend Mitzi Winks in Seal Beach, CA ...









From artist/friend Irene Rafael, Palos Verde Estates, CA ...

From artist/friend Jeri Wilkinson, Paso Robles, CA. ...

 From artist/friend Erin Houghton, Costa Mesa, CA ...

From artist/friend Linda Bucci, Costa Mesa, CA ...

From artist/friend Terry Garrett, Albuquerque, NM ...





From artist/friend, Valerie Kemp, Anaheim, CA ...




 I feel so lucky, so blessed. Thank you all!


 

 

 
 


•  A great 3+minute video, not neon, here.
•  A cute 30 second video, Pelican & Capybara , here.
•  An interesting 2+minute video, ramen, here.


  
Just because ...
 
Grey-headed Bush-Shrike


  
                         

Smiles for Sunday ...
 
 

 










                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

8 comments:

john said...

So glad the Queen of Blogging is back. Love Michie. :-)

jenclair said...

So happy to find this post today! I'm glad to know you are able to blog again and this is such a visual and inspirational post of friendship and art. :)

elenor said...

So happy to read your today's blog. I really had missed your daily inspirations. I also like to read how many kind people feel the same and care about you. You are connecting us all to a big family. Thanks, dear Jacki!

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. I am glad you liked Michie, I know you usually like glasses? Hope you are well, I know you are busy!

jacki long said...

Thank you so much Jenclair, it is lovely to hear from you. Thanks also for your kind words that encourage me. please take good care.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor. I am indeed lucky to have you as a dear friend across the rotating globe. I do enjoy being back and able to blog. Please have a lovely day, it is Sunday here.

Carrol Wolf said...

Love, love, love that you are back and blogging. It was lean times when I looked at my email. The art that others sent you was great. Loved the Kurt Vonnegut quote. Thank Terry from all o us who had the joy of seeing them.

Just don't try to do too much. (Your motherly advice for the day!0

Unknown said...

So amazing i am little bit ashamed to share this marvelous story about a great Dr Oselumen who helped me to enlarge my small penis size and my weak erection through his natural herbal medicine and cream,i was passing through many heart broke because i have a very small penis about 3 inches i was so are shame of my self i could not satisfy my wife in bed,my marriage was really breaking, my wife was about to divorce me and i needed help urgently,i have used all type of drugs but none work for me,so one faithful day as i was browsing through the internet i saw few comments on a forum about how Mr Paul Kern from France testified how Dr Oselumen helped him to enlarge his penis and also cured his weak erection,i contacted him through his email droselumen @gmail.come he replied and gave me steps to follow and i did just as he said ,and he sent me the natural herbal medicine and cream to me through the UPS service and i receive it within 3 days and i used the natural herbal medicine and the cream for just three weeks to my greatest surprise my penis that was just 3 inches got enlarge to 10 inches long and fully strong,wow my wife love me more then before i am so happy that i can satisfy her very well now in bed ,,i even last longer than before thank you so much Dr Oselumen for making me a real man again ..so if you are out there having similar problems please contact him now on his email droselumen @gmail.come or whatsapp him or call him through his phone number +2348054265852.