Monday, April 5, 2021

Day 3166: I know, I know, I know.

 

 

"Ria": ink drawing,collages, and digital.
 

 



Want music?




Click here for Bill Withers, Ain't No Sunshine.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

2GN2S

 

Good friend, Julie Eaves, posted this information on FB. It is timely in that I just finished a great book on this topic.

 


I thought I would mention how desperate this period was.

A well written 300+ page book of 2019, that opens your eyes and gives you the real feeling as you travel with this book- woman on her routes to her patrons, on her fiercely protective donkey, Junia. It is as easy read, you'll be glad to get back to. 

 



 

 


•  An amazing 3+ minute video, Sumo weightlifting, here.
•  A  sweet 5-minte video, Love is Mute, here.
•  A lovely 4+minute video, Yo-Yo Ma, here.


  
Just because ...
 
Blue-winged Warbler



  
                         

Moving Smiles for Monday ...
 
 






























                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

7 comments:

Carol said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers this morning. Another fun blog and a new shoulder to boot! Today is a GREAT day for a new shoulder as you have been ready and waiting!

Irene Rafael said...

Bob had a job driving a library van to neighborhoods in northern California. A modern day version of library delivery? The colors in Ria appeal to me as does the various graphics in the background.
You are in my mind dear Jacki.

elenor said...

Ria is a beauty!
You probably are already back at home with the new shoulder. I thought of you all day. Now that it is over I hope for a quick recovery.
Wishing you all the best, dear Jacki!

Betty Cotton said...

Jackie - First of all...your blog is far from silly...but very welcomed by all of us! You bring art, hope and fun to us every morning! We are grateful for the love and time you put into lifting us up! You will certainly be in our thoughts and prayers for a recovery that will bring your surgery to a very successful conclusion. Both my sister and Tom's mom went thru this and between the surgery and therapy that is required afterwards, they were thrilled with the results. So, be brave and determined to more happy days ahead after your recovery doing all the things you love. Thank you again for your many gifts to us, your friendship and your art!

Libby Williamson said...

Sending you love and healing hugs today!

john said...

Where I went to elementary school we had a book mobile come once a week so that we could check out library books. It was kind of like a large streamliner van, a moving library.

Jan's Art and Musings said...

Jacki, a book with a similar theme is The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes. I've put the bookwoman of troublesome creek on hold at the HB library. Books have been such an important part of my life and today I do my community library volunteering - 2 hours a week. We provide a service for the 1200 residents here with quite a large collection and 10 new books each month.
I hope your recovery goes well!
jan