Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Day 3171: We all know that feeling?


 

"bored out of my mind": photograph & digital collage.

 



Want music?




Click here for Maroon 5, Girls Like You.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Update:

Some days I have a very tentative idea for my day. Since I have very few deadlines, I can change directions at will, no one knows or cares. While looking at FB posts, it reminded me

And when I went there, I saw a short, crazy, video from 4/26/2017. I had gone with WW and GH#2 to an OLU-Servite baseball game. It was freezing in the bleachers, and WW made this silly video. So this is what happened in the stands that day.

Many thanks to WW's and GH#2's Orthodontists! Some have asked where my blog ideas come from, today this it!
 

 

 
 


•  A fun 1-1/2 minute time lapse, Pokemon,  here.
•  A  lovely 3-minute video, Silver Swan, here.
•  A yummy 12-minute video, Sandwiches, here.
 

 
  
Just because ...
 
 
Blue whistling thrush




  
                         

Smiles for Tuesday ...
 
 

 








                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

4 comments:

john said...

Bored is such a sweetly! I love how you colorized the image. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. Isn't she adorable. I didn't want to mess up the photo, yet I have to collage.

elenor said...

I think you only get bored as a child when you are are forced to sit still and can't follow your inspiration. Later you usually are so busy that you have no time to consider yourself being bored or not. And finally when you are older you find so many things being interesting that you forget what it feels like to be bored.
Jacki, your digital collage is brilliant.

jacki long said...

Thanks so much.Elenor! I don’t remember being bored as a child, being an only child I had to be able to use my time. When Erin and later, her three boys would say they were bored, I would say anyone who is bored deserves to be bored. We have so much we can do, see or feel. When I saw this old photo, I knew I had to do it.