Friday, June 21, 2019

Day 2521: Strawberries are in season!




Linegirls: marker drawing outlines.









Want music?

 




Click here for Al Green, Let's Stay Together.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?







2GN2S:

Strawberries are in season!
Melissa keeps posting pics from the Donut Man on FB.



Evidently located about 24 miles north of me, in Glendora.




I am hungry, and eating a salad, as I write this. ;op



Anybody taking bets on when I'll breakdown, and go to Glendora?








I am still working on postcards. Almost done, but ...
tonight I drew these 2 postcards.




Originally, I thought I would paint or collage them?
But now I kinda like them as is? 
Would you be disappointed to get these simple drawings?
Let me know? I love feedback!









A smile for Friday ...





2 comments:

Jan's Art and Musings said...

Looks so yummy. I am, tragically, allergic to strawberries. Hives. No fun. Love the simple line drawings.

john said...

I love the drawings as they are. Just great! :-)