Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Day 2511: A 100 degree day at the house on the hill.





CEO:  photo, collage & digital.











Want music?

 




Click here for  Chicago, Does Anybody Know What Time It Is?
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








A 100 degree day at the house on the hill.
We three got up at 6:30 am at the request of two of us.



Laker loves to lay on the warm pavers, until he gets too hot.



When reading my book outside, 
Zoey climbed on my lap for the first time.




I think she thinks she's still a puppy.








photo by Superman


While I was watching the BB game here in Anaheim Hills, 
the superheroes and grandhunks were watching a it at 
Channel Riverwalk, Lake Havasu City.


photo by Superman






Today's sunset, almost got past me.
I was watching the NBA game, and checking when I could.




I couldn't get over how fast the sun goes down.




And then there was an after show?












A smile for Tuesday ...




1 comment:

john said...

Love what you did with the hair. CEOs eyes draw one in. At first I thought it was Melania Trump. But no the eyes are so intense. Just terrific! :-)