Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Day 2526: "I've got your number"





"I've got your number": collage, color, digital.










Want music?

 




Click here for  Charlie Puth, River.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?






As always, this may be TMI,  



but some days I only have what I did that day?
Feel free to skip to the smile?  Here goes ...
I met Val at  Green Tomato Grill in Orange for lunch.





A busy, popular local "Fast Food From Scratch" venue.
My first time, but it won't be the last. 
After, Valerie had planned to go to Bookman


I tagged along. Looking at books, for me, is a time vacuum.
Val and I had been discussing my upcoming Travel Journal class.



I bought 11 @ 93c each, so a grand total of $11.
Titles were not a consideration for me. I looked for thin, 
narrow hard backs to alter into future travel journals.
Stay tuned?






A little gift for you, when you have time ...



a 1+ minute video ...
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=643610412493392

&

A 38 second video, travel...
https://vimeo.com/172429381?fbclid=IwAR3WOYihP6DkHflIyoSUOCDRwtWut_XDqvY36Q_D5q3wwmMfjfs4QskiZcI











A smile for Wednesday ...






1 comment:

john said...

Love the tanned feet! Your collage is terrific.. I love how my eye is drawn because of the light and dark.