Saturday, June 22, 2019

Day 2522: Fetch results in a tug-a-war ...




Directions: 5x5" handmade paper collage on Fabriano card










Want music?

 




Click here for  Hall & Oates, I Can't Go For That.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Am packing to go to the house on the hill for two nights.
Packing all the things necessary for my survival takes planning.
That's the hard part, as I always forget something. ;op
WW drove to LV today to pick up SM at a convention.


They will stay with newly LV-ites Saurday & come home Sunday.



My assignment is to puppy-sit Laker (8) and Zoey, especially Zo.
Zoey (age 1) still loves to dig, tear up and eat anything. 
I try to divert her with toys. A lot of tug-a-war & fetch.
Fetch results in a tug-a-war, everytime. 
The 3 Grandhunks (18, 20, 21) will be home, 
in and out, and working.










I have a new book to take with me.
I finished the previous two.





Have you read it? I know I am late to read it.
It's only 338 pages, less than half my previous 744 pager.
But I loved that book, A Gentleman in Moscow.


Wishing you a lovely weekend where ever you will be.
Thanks for stopping by.








A smile for Saturday ...




(The house on the hill has Alexis & boxers) 


1 comment:

john said...

Cards as in stationery? Good idea if so. :-)