Saturday, June 15, 2019

Day 2515: I haven't been too productive lately,





Reina: photo, collage & digital









Want music?

 




Click here for Charlie Puth, Done For Me.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Thursday I got a text from WW asking if I wanted 
to join her for a pedicure Friday morning at 9 am?




Is the Pope Catholic? I answered "yes please" in a nano-second.
We got caught up and pampered at the same time. 
Erin had errands after & by 10:30 we were on our separate ways.
I went to Costco before 11am, but note to self: never ever 
go on a Friday morning when school is out. It was like Disneyland.
Next I went to the grocery, then home to unload.
And put in a load of laundry by12:30. A good start. 
But, a nap was calling me, even good friend Ann, said so.
I haven't been too productive lately, 
but good friend Val, reminds me that's okay.
It's good to have friends who give you an attitude adjustment.



Worked on some postcards and mail in the evening.




What's up in your neck of the woods? I'd love to hear!
Wishing everyone a great weekend, thanks for stopping by.








I (We?)  don't like to think about this, but ...
It is important to be well prepared in emergency situations.
Below you will find some information and checklists from the American Red Cross and FEMA that may help you, your family 
and me to prepare for an earthquake or other emergencies. 



https://gallery.mailchimp.com/9d882683e7333d66aca219015/files/f4d15f34-bc4c-40a3-90a4-494ff0593754/Individuals_and_Families.pdf






A smile for Saturday ...




2 comments:

Jan's Art and Musings said...

Enjoy your naps, Jacki. I'm still in non-arting mode. However, reorganizing supplies is (hopefully) going to kick my inspiration back into gear. Thinking a lot about what I want to continue and what I've lost interest in, at least for now. All this moving stuff around and thinking generates a real interest in naps :-).

john said...

Love the glasses! :-)