Thursday, June 20, 2019

Day 2520: Wanna go to Ishigo's.



Ishigo: altered photo & digital










Want music?

 




Click here for Maroon 5, Happy.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?







Another step-by-step postcard for artists who take my classes.




Fortified with leftover soup from Shabu Shabu and
an extensive supply of junk mail scraps, I'm off.





I covered 4x6" cardboard with a map background.




I started on a girl with various scraps.




She's done but needs definition.



Some outlining with a marker helped.
I'll call her Dulce.






80 degrees, blue skies, sunny, Santa Ana, Ca.





Demura Sensei has returned from teaching in France,







For FB Throwback Thursday ...



Demura Sensei's Costa Mesa Dojo, Adult Class, 2001










A smile for Thursday ...




1 comment:

john said...

The store must be a great visit. Posterizing it is a fun way to change up a photo. I love seeing what you do each day. :-)