Saturday, November 3, 2018

Day 2291: A dose of inspiration. A big dose!





bare face: ball point pen line drawing













Want music?

 




Click here for Michael Buble, You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








In blog # 2285, I mentioned ...
one of my favorite artists, Joanell Connolly.
She had a special event Wednesday ...




 luckily Valerie and I went for a dose of inspiration. 
A big dose!
Such a wonderful concept ...


I took a gazillion photos,  Joanell said I could.
I posted 78 photos of the stellar works on this blog
from 16 books of pure inspiration!
At Joanell's request, I have deleted the photos 
as she was not comfortable with sharing them on this format,
and I never intended to overstep her wishes.


Just know that if you ever get a chance to see 
Joanell's work ... run, don't walk. It is that good!

I bet you wish you had been there? 
To see Joanell's creativity, humor and vision?
Remember, I invited you, here.


Joanell & Valerie

Thank you Joanell! Valerie and I were truly inspired, big time!




Heading home on the 22, we even beat the traffic!
Another great day!









A smile for Saturday ...






No comments: