Thursday, November 29, 2018

Day 2317: Half million?







Great Uncle George & Aunt Myrtle,: old photos, digital collage










Want music?

 




Click here for Al Green, I Wanna Hold You.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









A half million?



 Yesterday I passed the half million mark for pageviews.
It took 2,316 days to do it, but still.
I thought I might share the post from Day 1?
By the way that day I got 16 comments! (hint) 

Day 1 : A little 'kaizen" please ...                                                Friday, July 20, 2012

Hello out there? I am jumping in without planning,
typing skills or blog knowledge but 
determined to get this show on the road. 
A little patience will be necessary on both ends 
as I struggle and learn through my mistakes.

Like you, I have a myriad of interests and views. 
I intend to spill them all out, freeing space for 
new stuff and see what happens.
To start a blog has been on my to-do list for over three years. 
So to say I am a procrastinator is the ultimate understatement. 
I am wondering what to post first, but if I wait for that special 
"inspirational, perfect thing" I will continue to wait?

So, I am posting a photo from my yard. 
It's of an orchid that wasn't making it inside and 
instead of throwing it out, I put it in my yard near a sprinkler, 
and, in time,  it just bloomed! 
I love that and hope this blog can follow that path.




(I have a better camera now.Thank you Superman!)





69 degrees, Blue Skies, Santa Ana, CA












For FB Throwback Thursday ...


Cassie Latimer & me, CM dojo, 1983










A smile for Thursday ...










No comments: