Monday, November 12, 2018

Day 2300: Like I need another journal!





pioneer woman: old photo, i-pad collage












Want music?

 




Click here for Kem, I can't stop loving you.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Really? Like I need another journal?
But, Marj suggested that I do it.
And, I have the will power of a gnat, so I did!







 So, I did. BTW: a discount if ordered by Novenber 14th
which I did, but for some reason, the discount password 
was said to be invalid. I e-mailed here and they were very responsive and credited my account with the discount.

And so, it arrived, swiftly ...


5 x 7", plain, so-so white paper ...


and a foldout poster.


It's due by February 15, 2019



I just now registered it, so I am official.
Three months to fill it up and send it back.
I chose to pay extra to have mine digitized
so I can access it on line, if so inclined.


And if this interests you, Marj would say do it!
But hurry.











A smile for Monday ...










No comments: