Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Day 2309: I think I might have laughed out loud.






Jilliam: old photo, collage & digital.











Want music?

 




Click here for Minnie Ripperton, Back Down Memory Lane.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









WonderWoman posted a ...Great Dane puppy video 
on my FB page, saying "this one's for you." 
She knows my weakness,
I love dogs, cats and all animals in general, but ...
Great Danes are my kryptonite!


I have a long time love affair with Great Danes.
I have had four. They are perfect. 
Strong, gentle, wise and loyal. 
What more could you want?




My first love, Marcus Aurelius of Dun Roman!
He was a show dog, but we only did one puppy show.
We were teachers, no kids, so he was our family.
When older, he was a protective big brother when WW was born.





Great Danes live shorter lives, but their lives are spectacular.

Shogun @ 3 months, WonderWoman @ 4 years


Second love, and my best friend ever, was Shogun!
As puppies, Danes grow a pound a day. It's amazing.



Shogun,2  & Erin,6 in 1979

All puppies are mischievous, right?
Great Danes take it to a new level.
Shogun pulled a seven foot newly planted tree from the ground,
and romped around the yard, bumping into everything
with the protruding ends, laughing the whole time!





















 
 
 
 
 
 
I could go on and on, on Great Danes.
If you want more, cute 1 min or less videos here and here.
Seeing a Great Dane melts me still.









Recently, an artist in my class asked if I sew?
I think I might have laughed out loud.
I do have a tiny sewing machine, just 8 x 9 inches.
A 50's color of green, plastic, electric & battery-powered!
I bought it years ago for $9.99 or $19.99 ...
 at a Michael's or somewhere ... forgetting my dismal skills,
but thinking that it should be worth at least that much?







Also, acknowledging that my sewing skills didn't merit more.
I can hear you thinking, I bet it doesn't work!

Well, it does (they tell me).
 It came with bobbins, extra threads and even tiny scissors 
for whoever would deem to buy a tiny plastic sewing machine.
 





                   I so love stitching, but being patience impaired ...
            this machine needs to come with a tiny elf 
to help me with bobbins, threading etc.
I know my limitations pretty well.









A smile for Wednesday ...






No comments: