Saturday, September 29, 2018

Day 2256: A beautiful Friday here in SoCal.






landscape, acrylic, collage & digital











Want music?

 




Click here for Michael Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Love Never Felt So Good.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Started off my morning re-listening to the Ted talk, here.
10 ways to have a better conversation by Celeste Headlee.
Sounds dreary but it's not, she's funny, enlightening and 
I need to listen to it often, till it sinks all the way in.

A beautiful Friday here in SoCal.
Trash out, did laundry and watered my little yard.
Seems to me there is a different tempo on Fridays?
Traffic is more hurried, people seem more rushed?
Me too, I teach tomorrow and need to organize.






But as I worked, I kept coming back to this tiny journal.
I would see little snippets that would be perfect for a page.
So even though not done by any means ...
I am showing some pages that are coming along.
Little works in progress ...


tiny pages in progress



Thanks for visiting, wishing you an extra special weekend,
doing what you like to do with those you like to be with.










A smile for Saturday ...


Actual Easter Island (Rapa Nui) & Moai Statues
 
?????



No comments: