Sunday, September 9, 2018

Day 2236: It's taken a lot of years to figure that out.






kanji: photos & digital collage











Want music?

 




Click here for Yo Yo Ma, Bach Cello Suite No.1 in G Major
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









I am quitting Amazon Prime! Before the 14th!




Tired of paying $14 a month on top of a yearly membership fee.
I don't order often, and I shouldn't order at all!
So the amount saved on postage doesn't justify continuing.
That said, I just ordered china markers ...





and I justify this order because I am down to the last stubs, 
when the strings usually break.




And, I have been using china markers in drawings lately.




Like crayons, un-erasable, but spontaneous and fun.





Amazon is always telling me what is on sale,  and
how much I would save. But if I don't buy, I save 100%. 
It's taken a lot of years to figure that out.










A smile for Sunday ...
 



No comments: