Saturday, September 22, 2018

Day 2249: What I saw at the Hoinda dealer!






new wig: ink, watercolor & collage




If a postcard makes me laugh, to me, it's a winner.
This was a bald lady, waiting for hair. (see below)





Instead, she got a wig!
She asked if it was too much?
I said, Nah! What do you think?










Want music?

 




Click here for Bobby Caldwell, What you won't do for love.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









I drive a older Honda Hybrid.  92,000 miles and counting.
My Grandhunks call it a Prius, but it is a Honda. 


Regular gas, 38 mpg in town, 
55 mpg once on a trip to Paso Robles.
It requires service about once a year ... 
when the yellow light comes on. About $200.
It does everything I need it to do, 
and I should have had it sooner.
Sometimes when the weather shifts, 
it tells me to check tire pressure.
I know I don't have a low tire, 
my Dad taught me how to determine that.
But the little reminder repeats, "check the tire pressure!"
My Honda dealer says bring it in.
I do, they take it and they check, 
adjust the tires pressure, and I am off.
Fifteen minutes tops, including take in time. Free.
And so I took pictures, not of new cars, 
or the freeway nearby, but ...


my shoe, as reference? ;o)















I can usually find something I like to look at, anywhere.






Art-wise, I am again working on postcards.
I always promise the students in my class ...
a handmade postcard as thanks for taking the class.




These are all at various states of completion. 
Some bald ...







I am hoping to finish them, and mail this weekend.
Oh, and there's a new stamp in town ...




I like it! What do you think?









A smile for Saturday ...





No comments: