Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Day 2231: With a lot of help from my friends!







Aki: collage, sewing patterm & digital















Want music?

 




Click here for Joe Cocker, With a little help of my friends.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








It's Labor Day. A holiday and I am getting some labor help.
My good long time friend and yudansha, Mark is an great gardener.
His assistant, also a friend & yudansha, Jess is also helping me.


Jess & Mark

My tiny yard (10 x 60') is a mess, overgrown, cluttered.
I've managed it for 22 years, with occasional help from Mark.
But now I can't, I pay for it later when I try.
The ground looks like this ...




The palms look like this ...





There's a monster palm that has grown to 12' and 
is trying to take over the tiny yard. 
All the trees have grown & some are blocking a neighbors view.
 They haven't complained, but they surely could. 
The main culprits ate two 3 story pine trees,
which are outside my tiny yard but they like to share with me.




Tune in tomorrow for the reveal?






Puppy Update:


Can you believe Zoey is almost five months? Already?
Saturday night I had a date with Laker & Zoey.
After some digging, running & playing ...
they ended up looking like this ...



Laker, left - Zoey, right (9/1/2018)

But the winning shot is ...


photo by WW


titled by her photographer, "Sleeping Diva".











A smile for Tuesday ...












No comments: