Monday, May 8, 2017

Day 1747: Off to a SoCal gem ...






girl lost 2, graphite, acrylic & digital on canvas











Want music?

 




Click here for Lisa Ono, Unchain my heart
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








The canvas "girl lost 2" above is a work in progress. 
I played with the photo of the original canvas seen here
& added layers digitally. The possibilities are endless.
But, I plan to add real collage & acrylic to the original.
And then I may play again digitally, you never know?
Luckily this girl is very patient with me, since she is "lost"!









Am off today, Monday to Rancho Palos Verdes...





a really beautiful area in SoCal ...




to spend the night & be in town for an early Tuesday demo at  







Palos Verde Art Center Palateers.

A large nonprofit community visual arts school and gallery, 
inspiring individuals to create, appreciate and celebrate art. 
Founded in 1931, PVAC’s exhibition, education and outreach programs make visual arts available, accessible and affordable.  




I will be showing my approach to mixed media, 
and hoping that these fine artists might have fun with it.
Cross your appendages for me?










A smile for Monday ...







No comments: