Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Day 1749: Wow what a group!






Camille, collage, old photo & digital













Want music?

 




Click here for Yo Yo Ma, Poem for Carlita
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










I was honored to demonstrate at beautiful Palos Verdes Art Center.




A  beautiful facility with workshops, galleries, gift shop and cafe.
Within PVAC there are several art groups, 
I was invited by the Paletteers.






I demonstrated a mixed media project. 
A technique of ink drawing, watercolor & collage.





I showed samples of finished work ...





I finished with an actual start ...
just enough for these fine artists to get ready to work.






Encouraged to experiment, play & have fun ...
that was all they needed and they were off ...































































































































































































































With 30 + artists, I apologize I was unable to get names.




Aren't they wonderful?









Even the Paletteer's refreshments table ...
 was a work of art & delicious!














A smile for Wednesday ...







No comments: