Saturday, May 6, 2017

Day 1745: A dozen quickies ...






Aunt Fern, collage











Want music?

 




Click here for Michael Jackson, I can't help it
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Today I did a dozen quick collages.
The left half of the back/address side of postcards ...



1





2





3



4




5




6




7





8




9






10





11




12



I numbered them, just in case you want to humor me ...
I'd love to know what you think?





















A smile for Saturday ...






Wishing you a terrific weekend!





 

1 comment:

blur background said...

Blur Photo Editor & Blur image Background Effect on picture has many blur background tools for blur image editing. Easy to make your photo background DSLR blur effect. You can set manual blur or blur effects on your stylish photos.