Friday, May 19, 2017

Day 1758: Bits and pieces ...






1880 cowboy, collages, old photo & digital












Want music?

 




Click here for Lauren Hill, Nothing even matters
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Today I had a Dr. appointment, got gas, 
got my hair cut & brought home fish tacos.
How can I get a blog out of that?
I can't.
So I took pictures of  bits & pieces ...


 

some of today's junk mail that I plan to use in my collages ...
 



also the security lining of envelopes from some bills.
Wish I could tear up the bills?
And 11 future faces that need a lot of work!



ink brush on watercolor postcards



Don't know if I'll get to any of these tonight,
the 2 hour Scandal finale tv show starts in 4 minutes.
My guess is no?












a commercial ...








Catalyst is an art space dedicated to promoting art appreciation 
and education as well as building a community for enthusiasts 
of all ages to create, discuss, learn and showcase their work.


Mix Media Marathon
Thursdays, June 8 - 29, 2017 -- 12:00PM to 2:00PM
During this collage and mix media workshop with Jacki Long you will play with a variety of materials and techniques. 
Each week is a new adventure. Collage & paint in a mini journal, play with paint, markers, and more on canvas, make postcards, and create a magic book with heavyweight watercolor paper.
REGISTRATION: $45 per session, or $160 for the series. 
All materials provided, and fun!
Limited seats are available for these classes, so sign up today!














A smile for Friday ...







No comments: