Sunday, May 21, 2017

Day 1760: Half of Orange County had the same idea.






denim cowboy, old photo, collages & digital













Want music?

 




Click here for YoYo Ma, Japanese melodies
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









I wanted to fix a tiny birthday gift for an artist/friend.
When I was in PS last week with WW,  I found 
these small tattered zippered bags at my favorite store, 
Anthropologie.
On sale!




 I bought one, then turned around and 
promptly hunted up all seven & bought them all.
Knowing I would fill them with collage papers.




So with a glue stick & a tiny banana leaf journal ...






magic waiting to happen!
What do you think?











And, about 3:30 Saturday afternoon I decided ...
that I really needed to go to Trader Joe's.
I thought by 4PM the rush crowds would be on their way home!
It was medium busy, my translation for getting a parking space.
I also had to go to Costco, I know, never on weekends, but ...
this was important & I thought they closed at 5PM.
So, if I got there at 4:45 it was doable? Wrong.
Half of Orange County had the same idea.
And they, like me, were wrong! Costco closes at 6PM .
But, I survived & lived to blog about it. So there!












A smile for Sunday ...









No comments: