Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Day 1741: A step-by-step Emi!





Emi, ink & collage postcard











Want music?

 




Click here for Jake Shimabukuro, Hallelujah
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









I send a handmade postcard to everyone who takes my class.
So I am now in postcard mode, I need 12.
Wanna see a step-by-step?


step 1


I started with the ad postcard above, to recycle ...



step 2


I covered it with a dictionary page, then drew "Emi".



step 3


I almost left it as a drawing, but continued with collage.



step 4



Nearly done, I almost stopped here, but added a bit more.




step 5


Done.
She was fun!












89 degrees, Sunny, Santa Ana, CA








We are not in our new dojo yet, but 
thanks to Bob Cherone of Primo Construction 
& his hard working volunteers, it is looking good. 




There is is a Go Fund here to help raise money for 
necessary construction & new tatami mats.









A smile for Tuesday ...







No comments: