Friday, October 23, 2020

Day 3010: Funnt Faces.

 

 

 

"11Funny faces": ink brush drawings, watercolor, junk mail collage.

Weary (after the debate) to create new,                                                 so I gathered 11 earlier faces, okay?

 



Want music?




Click here for H.E.R, I Say a Little Prayer.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

2GN2S


 


Frohe Tunnel of Terror will be open weekends from 5PM - 10PM
 October 15th – 17th,  October 22nd – 24th, October 29th – 31st 
Price of Admission: Starting at $20/Car  ONLINE SALES ONLY 
 
In the comfort of your own vehicle, you can get a high quality car wash, and experience a haunted tunnel that you and loved ones will never forget. The Tunnel of Terror in Huntington Beach is a carefully curated experience, with ghouls and ghosts popping up throughout the wash, and special effects providing a terrifying ambiance.

Participants can also expect unique surprises each night! The Tunnel of Terror event will have no age limit, as all visitors are expected to remain in their vehicles at all times throughout the event. The rules of attendance are simple: customers are asked to obey posted signage about putting their vehicles into neutral when directed, and to keep their feet off the pedals and hands off their wheels at all times for everyone's safety while in the tunnel. It’s simple, fun, and there will even be friendly ghouls on site at all times to provide safety directions for all involved.

RSVP  Link - here. Russell Fischer Xpress Huntington Beach is at 16061 Beach Boulevard Huntington Beach. 714.842.4453, or Info@russellfischer.com






•  A fascinating 3-minute video, baseball, here.
•  A tender 6-minute video, Ruby, (happy ending), here.
• a fascinating 2-minute video, Bird of Paradise, here.


 

Just because ...


Southern Redbishop


 
                        

A smiles for Friday ...
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 





     



                                                                  
                                                               Thanks for stopping by today.
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

john said...

Your funny faces altogether are just fantastic! They all have such personality. I think they would be great in one of the mini-journals I have been working in.. Stayed tuned on my blog soon. You will see what I mean. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, it was a last dir=tch effort at the end of a long gay, Thanks goodness for files of past work.;o)

elenor said...

Love your faces, Jacki! Such a variety of expressions, that's simply great.
Happy weekend to you!

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor. I am flattered.
Wishing you a terrific weekend as well.

Jane I said...

jACKI,

yOUR HALLOW'EEN COMMENTS REMIND ME OF A FUNNY MOMENT. I was shopping in Cosco, bought two pretty red brooms with dustpans. I placed them on the
counter for the cashier. An older gent behind me said, "that looks like a
lot of work", commenting on the brooms. I responded, "No, I'm going to
fly them." He looked confused for a minute, then we both started laughing.

JANE
Jacki,

Your Halloween comments reminded me of a funny moment. I was shopping in
Costco and bought two bright red brooms. I placed them on the counter for the cashier. An older gent behind me commented, "That looks like a lot of
work." I said, "Oh, no, I'm going to fly them." He looked confused for a
moment and then we both had a good laugh.