Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Day 2232: ... protecting the whole neighborhood.





3 sisters: ballpoint pen & ink drawing













Want music?

 




Click here for Dave Brubeck, Take Five.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Great mail from Kim Draper, in Wyoming!
Muse Mail is always such a treat to receive.
I was waiting, hoping to get my scanner working, 
but it's still playing hooky, so I shot these with the i-phone.








Thank you Kim for these treasures! I love them!









And today, a little reveal of my tiny yard, mentioned here.
Not quite done, but 300% better thanks to Mark & Jesse. 


Jesse & Mark


Most of my 10 x 60' yard was carpeted with pine needles.







The yard has been tamed, notice the rocks?




Trees trimmed, one cut down, gutter cleaned, an all day job.




























The Sago palm trimmed, the monster palm now well-mannered.




Looking left, above ... and right, below.
 



If you notice a lot of bells, wind chimes & hanging stuff ...
it is said that they protect from evil spirits.
I have so many, I am protecting the whole neighborhood.
 

the previous umbrella base
























 I made several trips to the trash, but still have a lot of stuff!
Huge improvement in one day! 
Thanks Mark & Jesse! My heroes!









A smile for Wednesday ...


photo by tim flach



No comments: