| "Vacation": junk papers collage, digital. |
Want music?
Click: Lou Rawls, You'll Never Find ...
2GN2S
Monday morning I will be riding with Superman to Orange County, and I will be returning home. SM has business meetings for a few days and I will catching up on domestic bliss. The weather in Nevada has been beautiful and I love their low humidity. It has been wonderful to spend time with family and friends.
Being with Zoey and Duke had filled my dog-fix for a while.
And, as I warned, Duke's birthday toy has been violated again, and is hidden until WW has time to repair it, yet again.
I will surely miss them.





4 comments:
Happy you got your family fix & dog fix. Enjoy your home sweet home!
Jacki, I hope you got home safely, happy and full of dear memories. After such a lovely time I always wonder if I might experience that again? Thoughts of an older lady? Let's hope for the best.
Thanks Cheryl, yes it was great, but also great to be home, I'll be off again in 2 weeks!
Thanks Elenor, yes you have many happ\y memories ahead, I am sure of it! ;o)
Post a Comment