![]() |
| "Waiting": collage, china marker drawing, digital. |
Want music?
Click: Chaka Khan, What Cha Gonna Do For Me
2GN2S
I love "Exaggeration"
I do. A lot of the daily smiles have exaggeration, as does my writing. So I thought I would share a bakers dozen favorites?
![]() |
| Ceramic. Icredit artist if available |
![]() |
| Louisa Parris |
![]() |
| Sculpture Jean-Louis Toutain |
![]() |
| Rebecca Wilson |
| "Scaredy cat" Anthony Foutch |
![]() |
| Wm.Hemmerling |
![]() |
| John Holyfield |
![]() |
| Andre Popov |
![]() |
| TheDeep-End |
![]() |
| Edu Ribeiro |
| Susan Valyi |
Michael Banks![]() ![]() |


















2 comments:
The art in your 2GN2S - story is amazing. I love the creativity of all artists.
Here it's cooler now as it should be in September. We had bits of rain, but still not enough water. But at least it's green again and we are thankful for that.
It is beautiful here too, 80's clear and finally clearing down at night. A late start on September and I'm not sure the heat is done? I am glad you liked the artists. Have a great week.
Post a Comment