Friday, September 11, 2026

Day 5131: T-Shirt Art & Crow Feeds Weak Stray Cat.

"Mindy": ink brush, watercolor, junk paper collage


  

Want music?



    Click: Jacob Collier, Time Alone With You.

T-Shirt Art

2GN2S

T-Shirt Art, a bakers dozen


























     

A crow was filmed repeatedly feeding a weak stray cat in a heartwarming rooftop scene.
A remarkable moment drew attention after a crow was seen bringing food to a weak stray cat on a rooftop, where the exhausted cat appeared tired and clearly in need of support and nourishment.
Instead of ignoring the struggling animal, the crow returned multiple times, carrying small pieces of food and placing them nearby, allowing the cat to eat calmly and without any disturbance from the bird.
The repeated visits gradually created a unique connection between the two animals, surprising witnesses who filmed the unusual behavior and later shared it widely across social media platforms.
The cat has since been taken in for recovery, while the touching moment continues inspiring people around the world as an example of unexpected kindness found in nature itself.





  
 
A 3+ minute video, Christopher Robbin, here.
 
 
Just because ...

Spoon-billed Sandpiper.


Friday's Smiles ... 



    




















Hoping you feel all the good things in your day.


  


 

 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the story of the crow feeding the cat. 🥰🐈🐦‍⬛ Love you! B💖

Cheryl said...

I also love the crow story.
& yes, some people are sunshine to your soul & medicine for your mind- you are 1 of those people to me!

jacki long said...

Thanks Cheryl, it was wonderful being with you all yesterday, I love you all so much. I hope you birthday was terrific all day and night, just keep celebrating!!!!

jacki long said...

Thank you so much, Anonymous "B", I liked that story too. ;o)

elenor said...

Jacki, I loved everything on today's blog. Starting with pretty and friendly looking MIndy, to all these wonderful T-shirts to the crow story and your smiles.
I wish all people were that kind as the crow.
Wishing you a happy weekend.