| "Old family photo": Polaroid emulsion. |
Want music?
Click: Rufus, Stop On By.
2GN2S
Today was my hair appointment. That doesn't mean much to men, but we ladies know sometimes it is a game changer. I go to the beautiful Julie, who was a former student and I have know her since she was in her Mom's tummy. She always seems glad to see me, even though she is very busy and works long hours. I always bring her something, usually something to eat.But today I left early and drove through the local Chic Fil A to get a peach shake for Julie!
Now if you haven't had one, you need to. Little pieces of fresh peach that barely fit through the straw, some get stuck but then that gives you an adventure of turning the straw upside down and fooling the peach to come out that end. Can't you almost taste it? I'm salivating just writing about it! I didn't get one for me today, because I had just finished my daily morning protein drink at home, but I do see one in my near future. It's seasonal, so about the time you find yourself addicted, it's out of season. Go splurge, then tell me about it! And, as with all the cool things I share with you, I do not get free anything, I just like to share.





3 comments:
Yes, you got me to order that peach shake- it is delicious! & so is their coffee shake! Every time I have one I vow that it will be the last. I just had another one yesterday : /
Thanks Cheryl, you'll be safe soon, seems like the peach season is very short ?. "Take the trip, buy the shoes, order the peach shake!" ;o)
Such a lovely positive blog again, Jacki. Thank you!
How wonderful that you help women to learn self defense.
Two days ago a dear friend gave me some ripe, small peaches from an old tree. They were so delicious. Normally you get beautiful big fruits which were harvested when they were not yet ripe. I nearly had forgotten the sweet flavor they can have.
I hope Japan's new technology for producing fuel will reach Austria and Europe soon. Prices exploded during the last month.
Have a fine Sunday!
Post a Comment