Monday, August 17, 2026

Day 5106: Step by Step Collage & Spain's Itzurun Beach.


"Essential Trees": junk papers, photo, collage.



                                                                       
  

Want music?



    Click: Maxwell, Pretty Wings


2GN2S

 
A quick step-by-step ...working in a journal page at right.

1.


I started with a 4x4" square, and nothing planned. (piece 1)

2.

I added piece 2 of torn junk mail, using glue-stick & a brayer.


3.

 Piece #3 is also torn junk mail, left-center.


4

   Piece #4  is torn junk mail, upper-right.


5
The 5th piece is a horizontal strip I cut from another collage, digitally. Also, the entire piece is color-corrected digitally.
5 pieces of paper saved from the landfill?

(* If you see "Donut", me too, but I didn't at the time!?)


   




  



  
 
A 5 minute video, Proof of Life, here.
 
 
Just because ...

white-breasted waterhen


Monday's Smiles ... 

 


















Hoping you feel all the good things in your day.


  


 

 


No comments: